April 07, 2008

Jason Mraz's Music, Magic & Make Peace Tour @ The Fillmore, San francisco 4/5

Toca's little guy.


I drop some notes on Ptt in Chinese, you can check here.

First time to The Fillmore, it's a good venue. Great sound and nice people. Tickets for popular Fillmore shows are always hard to get. There are too many scalpers in bay area. I was lucky to buy the ticket through Jason's fan club, which doesn't need to pay member fee at all. Good job, Jason.

Before the show, Jason and Bushwalla sing funny songs through the crowd.



Make Peace Brothers took the stage first.



Bushwalla did a very groovy, funky set. Jason and Toca were also on stage.






This guy can really sing. Comparing to John Mayer, I think Jason still do better on vocal performing. But the setlist wasn't satisfied with me. He did not sing The Remedy, Rand McNally, Curbside Prophet or other old songs that I really want to hear. Hopefully, The great live musician cover his bad ass. Still a great show, just to dark to steal photos with my camera phone, though.



The very last song was You and I Both, finally. The show lasted from 9:00pm to 12:40am. Great show on the weekend. Hope next time he will sing more interesting songs like before.


Curbside Prophet ft. Bushwalla

I want to see this next time!!

No comments: